Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Snap Circuits

Today, I decided to use my Snap Circuits. They are an electronic toy that allows you to make circuits with little pieces.


Here is the first one I made. Turn the switch, and it lights up.


Then align the mirror, and it beeps.


Here are all of the pieces needed. (And yes, I filled every space perfectly.)



Here is the next one. I programmed it to say "Trevor deRosier".



The 3rd one spins and lights up on a beat.


Unfortunately, I did not get pictures of the 4th one I made, but you can see a little of it in the bottom left of the next picture.

Of course, whenever you have something fun, there is always a mess.


I love Snap Circuits. The 4 sets I have, which are not all that there are, are 3D Illumination, Arcade, Light, and Extreme in that order.

1 comment: