Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Break

During Spring Break, I went to my grandparent's house. I saw my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, older cousin Timothy, and younger cousin Allison. My Mom and I left on Wednesday, and we got back on Sunday. We did lots of game playing, movie watching, and other fun. On Thursday, the first Eastery activity we did was egg dyeing.


In the next picture, I am with Allison.




Then on Friday, we fought with water balloons.



Like I said, we played lots of games.


On Easter my Dad arrived, and we went to church, present hunted, present opened...


...egg hunted...







...and egg opened. (I got $10.25 from coins in my eggs!)


Finally, it was time to go.


I had a great Spring Break. I enjoyed seeing family, especially since my grandparents will be moving up to Idaho with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins.

2 comments:

  1. How FUN!! LOVING the photos! And score!! on the Easter money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete