Monday, September 11, 2017

My Garden

For my Boy Scout gardening merit badge (and because I wanted a nice garden), I planted a vegetable garden.

It has corn, 3 types of tomatoes,



carrots, beets, zucchini, cucumber,


basil,


and pineapple sage.


Here is one of the beds.


The pineapple sage was very interesting. I chose it because it smelled very good. We thought it would go well in lots of dishes, but it didn't (luckily, our rabbit likes to eat it). Recently, it began to flower.




I really like my new garden! My favorite thing about it is that we get lots of tasty veggies to eat!

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your garden. Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice garden! I know Trouble loves it too, LOL How awesome that you love veggies, most kids your age don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Trevor! Your garden puts ours to shame this year! Yours is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete