Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Life Of A House Rabbit

Hello. I am a house rabbit.


My name is Trouble. I got my name from the people at Contra Costa Rabbit Rescue. Believe me, I am NOT trouble! I do occasionally chew a piano or chair leg, but I'm not trouble! You can usually find me on a chair, in a pear box, in a cottontail cottage, under a piano, hiding in a tunnel, under my mom's feet while she works at her desk, or in my open cage.


Rabbits are very good pets to have as long as you treat them well. We are very curious, silly, and smart. We do NOT like being locked up in cages inside, but outside is even worse and more dangerous! We should NEVER be left outside unless our owners are watching us. But be warned: we sometimes shed a lot!

The reason why I am posting on Trevor's blog is because International Rabbit Day is today. On my mom's blog, you can read all about me and learn how to make rabbit crafts! If you have any questions about me or other rabbits just let Trevor know in the comments! I hope you enjoyed learning about me!

1 comment: