Thursday, January 11, 2018

2 Old Computer Games to 2 New Card Games (Part 1)

For Christmas, my family got two card games that used to be video games. I will show the other game in a different blog post.

  1. Oregon Trail



Oregon trail is a cooperative game where you have to get you entire party to the end before everyone dies, or as the cards say, DIES. You play trail cards, and the ends have to match up.



You put the start and finish about 10 cards away, but it takes 50 cards to get there because the cards stack every 5.


I just drew this calamity card from playing a trail card saying to draw one. It says:

You have DIED of snake bite.


So, my parents kept playing until the oxen died at about 30 cards out of 50.


I play this game a lot because I really want to beat it! The best I have ever gotten, and I have played a lot, is 49 out of 50 cards.

2 comments: