Saturday, January 20, 2018

Creativation



My mom is in Phoenix, Arizona as a VIP for a craft conference called Creativation.


She taught a class, and I heard it went very well. It is about kids' crafts. Now she is probably looking at all of the brands stuff that are there. I am very interested in Artistry By Nature (a sculpting kit from sandstone), and also just a big box of art supplies (Colored Pencils, Crayons, or Markers).

Here are pictures of the Coyote, Buffalo, and Ram kits they make.

Coyote Carving Kit
Buffalo Carving Kit
Ram Carving Kit

She will be back on Monday with a big box of stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw her Friday night!! I have missed her, and I am sure you do right now! :) Those animals are pretty awesome! I can't wait to see what she has seen at the show!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete